Re: segfaults building documentation when machine under load

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: segfaults building documentation when machine under load
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 06:08:18 -0400

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 6:06 AM Dmitri A. Sergatskov <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 5:52 AM "Markus Mützel" <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 24. Mai 2020 um 11:43 Uhr schrieb "Dmitri A. Sergatskov":
> On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 4:10 AM "Markus Mützel" wrote:
> > Are the Fedora buildbots headless like the Debian ones?

> I suspect that edora use gl backend for building docs and most others -- gnuplot.
> It is hard to tell this from logs.

So could the reason why the Fedora buildbots have more issues building the documentation be that they print with the GL backend instead of gnuplot?
Maybe there are problems with that code path (that is not used by the Debian buildbots).

Yes, the problem with opengl backend. There are a couple posts by Mike M. and myself about the issue.

Markus

Dmitri.
--

E.g. see comments 33 and 34 in