GSOC

From: Krishna Chandhok
Subject: GSOC
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:50:29 +0530

Hi I’m Krishna chandhok currently pursuing Bachelor of engineering from BITS Pilani,India as a First year student. I would like to contribute to GNU Octave for GSoC'20, I have substantial knowledge of C, C++, Python for web development (Django Framework), I am familiar with HTML also . I have knowledge of data science and reinforcement  learning , Linux kernel.

On going through the project proposals, I found OCS package and project improving octave’s image IO interesting . So I had gone through the OCS Package like simple I/O , Odepkg, control ,etc .
I would love to work under the mentors viz Sebastian schöps, Carlo de Falco and Carnë Daruge

Thus I request the mentors to kindly guide me for the beginning processes.

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna chandhok