Re: python with octave project (Pythonic)

From: Nader Nabil
Subject: Re: python with octave project (Pythonic)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 16:02:53 +0200

I have solved an issue from Pythonic issue list , how to submit the changes ?

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 2:58 PM Nader Nabil <address@hidden> wrote:
I have installed octave 5.2.0 and tried to build Pythonic and it worked :) , Thanks

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 2:41 PM Nader Nabil <address@hidden> wrote:
i didn't found the octave version needed for Pythonic in the Readme it the repository

On 2020-03-09 8:16 a.m., Nader Nabil wrote:
> my octave version is *GNU Octave, version 4.2.2  .
> *Do i have to  install another version ?

I suspect so.  What is the minimal version required for Pythonic?  This
should be documented somewhere, like in DESCRIPTION.  If not, that's
probably a bug you should file with Pythonic.  And then fix that bug ;-)

Colin