Re: Gsoc 2020 Idea Discussion

From: Atharva Dubey
Subject: Re: Gsoc 2020 Idea Discussion
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 14:09:57 +0530

Respected Sir,
Sorry for the late reply as my midterms are going on.  TVM and ONNX are for different concepts (I am not so sure about this, though). TVM is used for deployable deep learning models that have to go into production and compiled for different architectures. In contrast, ONNX is more like to provide a common basis where one can let's say import a Keras or Caffe model into PyTorch. Please correct me if I am wrong about this. So maybe we can start off by giving inter framework support using ONNX so that one can shift frameworks if needed.

Sincerely
Atharva Dubey