GSoC 2020 - JSON encoding/decoding

From: ahmed El-Shreif
Subject: GSoC 2020 - JSON encoding/decoding
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 05:19:21 +0200

Hello all,

my name is Ahmed. I am a Computer Engineering student from Egypt. I am really interested in contributing this year in GSoC program with octave. I was a GSoC student last year with LibreOffice. I want this year to work in JSON encoding/decoding project. I found it interesting for me.

I started with building the code from source. I need now recommendation forĀ  where to start or some easy bugs to solve to get comfortable more with the repository.

Thanks,
Shiko