pzmap(), bad options (control)

From: GoSim
Subject: pzmap(), bad options (control)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:24:51 -0600 (CST)

When using pzmap, it can't in practice be used for many systems. When using
it once it prints the poles/zeros in blue marked with x and o. If I use it
again it uses the same color, and if I try to change color also the marking
changes according to the plot() command and it is not x and o anymore but
just a line or whatever you chose for all zeros AND poles.

Basically it is useless for many systems.

The options for style should only be colors to be useful, and thickness
maybe.

’style’

    Line style and color, e.g. ’r’ for a solid red line or ’-.k’ for a
dash-dotted black line. See help plot for details.

https://octave.sourceforge.io/control/function/pzmap.html

--
Sent from: https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Maintainers-f1638794.html