Validator functions implementation

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: Validator functions implementation
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 23:23:38 -0500

Hi Octave folks,

Are you interested in having an Octave implementation of the Matlab "validator" functions - mustBeNumeric(), mustBeNonempty(), and friends? I have a Matlab-based implementation of them that wouldn't be hard to port over, maybe in time for Octave 6.

https://github.com/apjanke/matlab-validoozy

Let me know if you're interested, and if so, whether you're interested in my extensions (the "label" argument and the additional validators) or just base Matlab-compatible implementations.

Cheers,
Andrew