[forge] secsXd repository and meta-repository

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: [forge] secsXd repository and meta-repository
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 07:26:21 +0100

Hi Carlo and forge maintainers,

what's happened to the code repository for

secs1d-0.1.0
secs2d-0.0.9
secs3d-0.0.1

they are not in mercurial and neither in the git one.

In addition the only external Homepage link is clearly broken

secs2d -> http://www.comson.org/dem

Carlo, do you have the code somewhere else ?

In addition the page at
https://octave.sourceforge.io/developers.php

reports

"Code

The source code for each Octave Forge package is on its own individual mercurial or git repository. To clone all package repositories locally, we provide a meta-repository octave-forge. "

but the link in not valid;  I guess as there two different
mercurial and git repositories

Regards
MArco