Reference to linprog in missing information

From: José Abílio Matos
Subject: Reference to linprog in missing information
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 23:16:34 +0000

Hi,
  I hope this is the right place to report this.

  When calling linprog we get this message:

>> help linprog
error: help: Octave does not currently provide linprog.  Linear programming
problems may be solved using 'glpk'.  Try 'help glpk' for more info.

Please read <https://www.octave.org/missing.html> to learn how you can
contribute missing functionality.

Yet this function is available and works in optim:

>> pkg load optim
>> help linprog
'linprog' is a function from ...

Should not the information on missing be updated with this as it happens for
other functions?

Should I open a bug report with this issue?

Regards,
--
José Matos