Re: midi functions

From: John Donoghue
Subject: Re: midi functions
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 20:50:12 -0500

On 11/30/19 4:11 AM, Olaf Till wrote:
On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 12:37:18PM -0500, John Donoghue wrote:
On 11/29/19 11:50 AM, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
Deatr John,

I thought I had enough permission, but it seems I do not.

I opened a ticket so admins can see it
https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/package-releases/394/

I am CC'ing them as well.

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 5:21 PM Juan Pablo Carbajal
<address@hidden> wrote:
forgot one item,

mercurial or git?

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 4:22 PM John Donoghue