Re: LTspice data import

From: Kay Nick
Subject: Re: LTspice data import
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 18:39:18 +0200

So I am making good progress on this.

I'm wondering now what is the proper way to state authorship and declare
license conditions for this work. I think I'm going to go with GPL but
AFAIK this has to be stated explicitly in text form in the file itself.
Somehow I didn't come across any good example.

Can anyone give me some example, probably a text snippet, that is
already proven and accepted as an unambiguous declaration of license
conditions and authorship?

Thanks in advance.

Marcin