[octave forge] (generate_html) fprinf failure during html generation

From: JuanPi
Subject: [octave forge] (generate_html) fprinf failure during html generation
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 23:45:49 +0200

Hi all,
I am preparing the release of matgeom and geomtry and when I am trying
to generate the html for matgeom I get

> pkg load generate_html
> generate_package_html ("matgeom", "OF/matgeom-html", "octave-forge");
error: fprintf: invalid format specified
error: called from
    generate_package_html>fileprintf at line 833 column 5
    generate_package_html>process_alpha_tree at line 746 column 5
    generate_package_html>process_alpha_tree at line 740 column 7
    generate_package_html at line 293 column 5

I have not been able to identify the source of the problem in the
unwieldy generate_package_html.m
It seems to fail while processing geom3d/cart2cyl.m, but I can't see
any problem in the docstring of that function.

Any suggestions?

--
JuanPi Carbajal
https://goo.gl/ayiJzi

-----
“An article about computational result is advertising, not
scholarship. The actual scholarship is the full software environment,
code and data, that produced  the  result.”
- Buckheit and Donoho