RE: how to make mexbiosig work on mxe-octave

From: JohnD
Subject: RE: how to make mexbiosig work on mxe-octave
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 11:48:35 -0400

Im assuming you ran configure in the mxe-octave directory and its not issues
with that.

Mxe-octave was based on an older version of mxe, where I believe there was only
a PKG_BUILD target being called, so you need to create a section for:

define $(PKG)_BUILD
endef

and in it call the correct target build

Some of the dependencies you have haven't been built in a long time, so may be
rather out of date, or no longer compile in mxe-octave, but I guess you will
find that out soon enough if that’s the case.