Re: arduino package testing

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: arduino package testing
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 19:13:25 -0400

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 7:09 PM John Donoghue <address@hidden> wrote:
Does anyone have some spare time and a arduino uno floating around that
is able to verify the to be released version of the arduino package ?

It requires installing the arduino package from the release tracker:

https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/package-releases/_discuss/thread/64f6371d91/3ca9/attachment/arduino-0.4.0.tar.gz

In addition you will need have installed a version of the instrument
control package, and the arduino ide

Prior to testing you will need install the octave/arduino firmware on
the arduino board:

in octave:

 > pkg load arduino

 > arduinosetup(listArduinoLibraries('core'))

(press upload to compile and load the code)

Then run the tests:

 > __run_test_suite__({'thefullpath/tothearduinopackage/arduino-0.4.0'}, {})

JohnD

I have a uno and I will try and test it tomorrow.

--
DASCertificate for 206392