Chrono (datetime support) 0.2.1 available

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: Chrono (datetime support) 0.2.1 available
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 12:16:17 -0400

Hi, Octave folks,

I've posted version 0.2.1 of my Chrono package, which provides
Matlab-compatible Octave implementations of datetime and related classes
and functions.

With this release, time zone support is working, and I think all the
basic datetime features are in place.

I invite anybody who's interested in date/time support in Octave to try
it out. Bug reports and feature requests welcome at
https://github.com/apjanke/octave-chrono/issues.

Cheers,
Andrew