Re: License question

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: License question
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 10:49:16 -0400

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 10:13 AM GoSim <address@hidden> wrote:
See the pic, a blockset of control related blocks. I'm taking a break from
GoSim now but so far several SISO controllers have been implemented. MIMO's
will be implemented when I feel like it. The implementation is very similar.
Maybe I will add adaptive algorithms also, and ultimately I will add all
control algorithms that are useful.
I recently saw that the control package has a function that auto-sets
parameters to a PID controller, maybe I could create a block with that.
Control toolbox in GoSim will maybe change name to Automatic Control.

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373066/control.png>

Where can I get gosim  to try it ?

--
DASCertificate for 206392