Application for GSoC 2019 in ODE 15{i, s} : Matlab Compatible DAE solver

From: CS17B031 VORA BRIJESH HARSHADBHAI
Subject: Application for GSoC 2019 in ODE 15{i, s} : Matlab Compatible DAE solvers
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 04:57:56 +0530

Respected sir,
My Name is Brijesh Vora. I am studying in IIT Tirupati in 2nd year CS.
I have prepared my GSoC proposal and it will be very useful to me if you reviewed it.

I am very much excited about ode15 solvers and implementing them. I would like to extend the work done by Francesco Faccio.
please let me know if it needs to be edited or if some part is missing.

Thanking you,
Brijesh Vora