Re: Sponsored invitation to Snapcraft Summit Montreal, June 2019

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: Sponsored invitation to Snapcraft Summit Montreal, June 2019
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 12:03:39 -0700

On 2019-04-03 9:32 a.m., Mike Miller wrote:
On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 15:28:16 +0100, Igor Ljubuncic wrote:
Jordi, that sounds awesome!

I will send an email to someone on our team who manages the event
organization, and introduce you, and she can help with any logistics.

I'm part of the effort to maintain the Octave flatpak app [1], so you
can ask me for help or draw from the flatpak recipe as needed, and I'd
be happy to help maintain the Octave snap after it's established.

I'm curious about snapcraft infrastructure, how the snap is maintained,
tested, etc, and I think having Octave available as both flatpak and
snap is a really good thing.

[doing it again with reply-to-all]

If it were possible to have both Mike and Jordi physically at the event, then good things would surely follow!

best,
Colin