Re: Sponsored invitation to Snapcraft Summit Montreal, June 2019

From: Igor Ljubuncic
Subject: Re: Sponsored invitation to Snapcraft Summit Montreal, June 2019
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 15:28:16 +0100

Jordi, that sounds awesome!

I will send an email to someone on our team who manages the event organization, and introduce you, and she can help with any logistics.

Cheers,
Igor

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 3:23 PM Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi.

On Wed, 2019-04-03 at 10:37 +0100, Igor Ljubuncic wrote:
> Summit wise, we are running a Snapcraft Summit, taking place in
> downtown Montreal, Canada from June 11th to 13th 2019.

I'm in Mtl too. I think I might be able to attend.

I've been semi-inactive from Octave for a while, but I still know how
to build it. I think I may be able to help.