Re: html doc. "not implemented"

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: html doc. "not implemented"
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 21:31:24 +0100

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 01:30:29PM -0400, Doug Stewart wrote:
> I have be trying to get the html working with the control pkg.
> I have added a file @ss/ss2ss.m to the index file but when I look at the
> html that is generated I see:
>
> address@hidden/xperm <function/@lti/xperm.html>*
> Reorder states in state-space models.
> address@hidden/ss2ss*
> Not implemented.
> Where is the words "not implemented coming from?

I think the words are put in by generate_package_html() if
get_first_help_sentence() returns an empty string for a
function. According to 'help get_first_help_sentence' this should
happen if there are two consecutive newlines before the first line of
help text. In @ss/ss2ss.m, the documentation has an empty line
(i.e. only the comment signs) between the @deftypefnx line and the
first line of text -- try generating the html after removing this
empty line.

Olaf