Re: [GSoC Mentors] Announcing Season of Docs 2019

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: [GSoC Mentors] Announcing Season of Docs 2019
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 08:04:41 -0400

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019, 6:32 AM c. <address@hidden> wrote:
Nir,
Shall we apply? I think for example documenting liboctave API would be a great project ....
c.

Can't hurt to apply.  Compared to other programs Octave's documentation is pretty extensive. Are there other areas its known to be deficient?  Anything applicable to new users or would-be developers?

Worth a separate section of the wiki to collect suggestions?