Re: Control pkg release

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Control pkg release
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:54:44 -0800

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 12:27:50 -0500, Doug Stewart wrote:
> I sent this on Feb 18. and I have not got any response.

Hey Doug, your message didn't sound like you were asking for help.

> How do I get a new release of the control pkg?

The instructions are here if you need a refresher

  https://octave.sourceforge.io/developers.php#release

Make sure you can install, build the HTML docs, update DESCRIPTION and
NEWS (and INDEX if any new functions), and file a ticket on the package
release tracker on SourceForge.

--
mike