Re: Control pkg release

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Control pkg release
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 12:27:50 -0500

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 5:05 PM Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:
I have been updating the news etc. and I think
that the pkg is ready for a new release.
I have chosen to call it control 3.1.2. It is mainly a bug fix release.
The GSoC project sisotools is going to be added soon
and then we will do one more release and name it control 3.2.0
I don't see this happening before May.
But there are enough changes already that should go with octave 5.

Doug

-

I sent this on Feb 18. and I have not got any response.
{-(

How do I get a new release of the control pkg?

--
DASCertificate for 206392