Re: Octave GUI for RedHat

From: Chechu Garguez
Subject: Re: Octave GUI for RedHat
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 16:04:34 +0100

Good evening Rob, as Orion suggested few days ago on other thread, maybe makes sense to You to also look at the Fedora Project 4.4 version.

If so, please, take a look on:

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/scitech/octave4.4/

Kind regards.

El jue., 7 feb. 2019 a las 14:45, Moore, Rob (<address@hidden>) escribió:
Hello,
I have RedHat 6.1 and have installed octave through their package manager.  Unfortunately, the latest version of Octave via this route is version 3.4.3, which does not include the GUI.  Is it possible to update Octave through RedHat to include the GUI or will I need to recompile everything from scratch on my system?

Thanks,
Robert

R. G. Moore
Assistant Director,
Stanford Institute for Materials and Energy Sciences

SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory and
Stanford University
Office: 650-926-4539
Cell: 408-457-4674
Email: address@hidden