Scrolling through the PDF manual, I can see a couple of overfull hboxes. E.g. on:
- page 30 in the "See also" list of history_control
- page 83 in one of the examples for strsplit
- page 87 in two of the examples for erase
- page 118 in one of the examples for num2cell
- page 119 in the examples for mat2cell
- page 128 in the "See also" list of makeValidName
- page 213 in the description for the warning "Octave:singular-matrix"
After these, I stopped scrolling further. I also might have skipped a few.
In all of these occurrences, one of our (custom?) macros seems to be involved.
Can we do something to improve the line wrapping in the PDF with those?