Re: Windows uninstall now reboots system?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Windows uninstall now reboots system?
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 12:45:50 -0500

On 1/15/19 11:26 AM, JohnD wrote:

I see the reboot question, but never do it -and I believe it only happens If
you installed and havent done a reboot sometime between then and the
uninstall.

Its occurring because the msys2 part of the install registering of the
environment (vash --login) starts gpg-agent, and since its still running it
cant uninstall that file - hence the message on rebooting - I believe we can
disable that reboot option, however the files will still be there.

Thanks for the info. I don't think it is necessary to disable it. Not that people would necessarily read it, but could we display more info about why the reboot is (eventually) needed?