octave forge repo issues

From: John Donoghue
Subject: octave forge repo issues
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 19:33:04 -0500

I guess a FYI

I had a ticket in to source forge for the arduino repo being broken yesterday and got a reply back of the following:

From https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/18932/:

Hello,

Files in the Octave arduino, control, statistics, video, and zeromq repos were damaged and are unrepairable. To get the repositories going again with all the correct files and metadata, we have moved the repos aside as a backup copy, and put a clean empty repo in their place. Please run hg push in your local checkouts of each of those repos and it should push everything up and be all set. If you don't have checkouts of all those repos, other developers of the project will need to do the hg push. Let us know if we should reach out to help coordinate that, or if you encounter any further issues.

Sincerely,

SourceForge Support

I've been actively working on arduino and zeromq, and I believe I was the last push up on statistics, so will push those.

Video, and control will have to be someone else.