Name changes to GUI

From: Rik
Subject: Name changes to GUI
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:14:24 -0700

6/13/18

Per a post a few weeks back, I have changed some of the GUI strings.  In
particular, the window for changing defaults is now "Preferences" rather
than "Settings" since that is what more people preferred.  Also, I changed
"Terminal" to "Command Window" since that is actually what is implied.

I'm not a UI expert, but shouldn't the tabs in the Preferences window be
re-ordered?  After the first "General" tab, the rest are windows, and then
"Shortcuts", "Network", and "Variable Editor".  Since "Variable Editor" is
a window like "Editor" or "File Browser" shouldn't it be listed before
"Shortcuts"?

--Rik