An functioning command suggestion feature for core octave

From: Sudeepam Pandey
Subject: An functioning command suggestion feature for core octave
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 21:33:28 +0530

All,
    I have pushed the code for a functioning command suggestion feature here[1]. Currently, only, octave-core (minus the graphic properties) is supported. I'd appreciate it if you all could try and see if it works for you. Suggestions would be appreciated.
   All you have to do is, type a misspelled octave command and see if it suggests some corrections to you (This may seem obvious but I said it anyway because documentation is missing currently).
   Small note on the functionality...
1) For a faster performance, I have assumed that the first letter of a command is always typed correctly.
2) For small misspellings (length < 5) only one typo is entertained and for a longer misspelling (length >= 5) two typos are entertained as well.
3) If you try misspellings for long functions right now, an output will be available after a second or two (not instantaneously). Don't worry about that, I know how to fix this and will do in the next few commits.

Waiting for your replies,

-Sudeepam.