Re: Octave 4.3.0+ Build error in doc

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Octave 4.3.0+ Build error in doc
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 16:11:52 -0700

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 00:00:06 +0100, Christian Himpe wrote:
>   GEN      doc/interpreter/octave_interpreter.qch
> /bin/bash: line 2: doc/interpreter/octave_interpreter.qhcp: Permission
>   denied Makefile:27805: recipe for target
>   'doc/interpreter/octave_interpreter.qch' failed make[2]: ***
>   [doc/interpreter/octave_interpreter.qch] Error 126
>
> ###
>
> on Ubuntu 16.04. Is this already a known issue or did I overlook
> something else? Is there a temporary or permanent fix?

This has been raised but not fixed. I would be curious to see which
version of Qt you are building with, and the output of

    $ grep -E '^(MOC|UIC|LREL|Q.*GEN)' Makefile

I have made one small fix related to qcollectiongenerator on the stable
branch that may not yet be merged into the development branch. This may
or may not be related to the error you are seeing.

--
mike