Free Your Numbers

From: Narek Khachatryan
Subject: Free Your Numbers
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:55:59 +0400

Hello

My Name is Narek and  this year I want to participate GSoC and I want to
introduce myself a little bit and  know can I participate to  this project.

I have worked Mobile Application developer 1 year and Web Developer more than 2
years. Now I am doing my bachelor of physics in Yerevan State University.

Since last year I started to learn Machine Learning and I chose Coursera ML
course and did my first steps in that filed.During that course I  also learnt
Matlab and Octave .

I am using those programming languages more than 3 years -

C/C++,JS,PHP,Phyton,Linux and HTML/CSS.

I also participated International Olympiad of Informatics. I have very good
experience about  how to implement algorithms , write clean code and solve
mathematical problems my coding.

Can  you give me some advices about which project is most suitable for me and
am I able to participate to this project.

Best Regards

Narek