Re: How to test translations (Was: Final call for GUI translations)

From: tmacchant
Subject: Re: How to test translations (Was: Final call for GUI translations)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 20:57:10 -0700 (PDT)

> Would you mind converting the other .ts files, too?
><http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/0eddd52f4e0d/libgui/languages/>

> Then just upload them somewhere (e.g., Dropbox) and announce it here.

Done:
http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/files/languages_ts_qm.zip.html
Japanese translation file and its qm file are added in the zip file.

At the moment I cannot make changeset for Mercurial of "translators"
If will be grateful for me if add me to translators for ja_JP

ja_JP Tatsuro Matsuoka <address@hidden>

Tatsuro