Re: Experimental GUI Info button?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Experimental GUI Info button?
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 12:01:33 -0500

On 01/12/2015 11:16 AM, Rik wrote:
1/12/15

All,

I've been experimenting with the GUI just a bit on the development branch
(eventual 4.2 release).  The menu bar contains a button from the 3.8
release called Experimental GUI Info which describes the unfinished state
of the GUI for 3.8.  Shouldn't this button be removed on the gui-release
branch since it will no longer be experimental in 4.0?  Certainly it
doesn't need to hang around in the 4.2 release code.

Yes, I think it can be removed from the GUI release branch.

Thanks,