(The last) missing translation strings

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: (The last) missing translation strings
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 04:22:04 -0800 (PST)

With yesterday's dev version (Nov 23) I see that in all translations (NL, DE,
FR, ...) the column headers in the File Browser pane still appear in
English; as do the strings there on the right-click menu.

In the "Browse directory" pane (the magnifier icon on the main menu bar)
there is no translation at all (incl. the right-click menu).
BTW the icon pop-up (when hovering above the icon) says "Browse directories"
but the pane itself is titled "Set working directory".

What do we think about translating the contents of the "About Octave"
pop-up?  (Help | About Octave)

AFAICS, all other text strings have been translated (at least in nl_NL.ts).

Philip