Re: Problem with the command window of the GUI

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: Problem with the command window of the GUI
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 16:47:10 +0100

On 05/11/2013 15:37, Daniel J Sebald wrote:
I doubt at this stage near a release we want to try something too significant, so I propose as a quick solution we could add an extra whitespace line at the start of the buffer. Could you try that? Just search for "GNU Octave, v" in the source tree and add an extra line and rebuild. If that seems to behave OK for now, we'll try to add the line not in the text string, but at the point at which the GUI creates the term object.

Adding a \n on line 77 of libinterp/version.cc does the trick, yes.