Re: qhull and octave

From: P. A. Cheeseman
Subject: Re: qhull and octave
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 13:03:52 -0700 (PDT)

| Which tarball is "the tarball"?  Where did you get it?

     The link is ...

         http://www.qhull.org/download/qhull-2009.1.1.tar.gz

| If you think you've found a bug in Octave, then open a bug report here:

     I don't think this is a bug in Octave or Qhull.  Octave built o.k. with
2009.1.1 and is just probably not yet reorganized in its configure script,
etc. to deal with the qhull-2011.1 version changes.

     I mentioned the issues with 2011.1 in hopes of saving others some time.
I didn't dig down far enough to identify the source of the 'make check'
failures other than to note it was the qhull tests.  Backing down to the
2009.1.1 release of Qhull led to a clean configure step, clean build, and
clean check.

     Best regards,
     Phil