Re: Operator documentation patch

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Operator documentation patch
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 07:14:00 -0700

On 05/14/2011 10:00 AM, address@hidden wrote:
> 2011/5/2 Carnë Draug <address@hidden>:
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > I had made a patch before to include help text for block comments and
>> > continuation line. However, at the same it was requested that since I
>> > was doing it to convert to texinfo. Anyway, here's the changeset for
>> > that. Hope to be of any help.
>> >
> Hi
>
> did anyone look at the attached patch? I think it does improve the help text.
>
> Carnë
5/15/11

Carnë,

I checked in your changes in this changeset
(http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/f83ec5ab90ad).  I modified all
of the @deffn entries to use @deftypefn since we always use the long form
of the Texinfo command, even when not strictly necessary.

If you have more patches you might want to submit them to the Patch
Tracker (https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=octave).  We've been
transitioning away from having patches posted to the mailing list because
they can get lost there (as happened in your case).  At least on the Patch
Tracker things can sit as a reminder.

Cheers,
Rik