Re: Ubuntu and Debian packaging

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: Ubuntu and Debian packaging
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:26:56 -0500

2011/2/11 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
2011/2/10 Thomas Weber <address@hidden>:

> Why does anybody think that I'm opposed to Ubuntu? I don't care, one
> way or another.

Well, you certainly aren't in favour of Ubuntu either, and your tone
is very jaded.

Well, to be fair, Thomas hasn't signed up to support Ubuntu. I've probably over-interpolated some of his frustrated statements as anti-Ubuntu obstructionism. But honestly stepping back and thinking about it I can understand where that frustration might come from. I'll try again to see if I can slowly figure out how things work over there. I swear Ubuntu couldn't make their processes anymore opaque unless I'm somehow missing the forest for the trees. It's like the death of a thousand bureaucratic paper cuts over there. :)

--judd