Re: Octave poster

From: Michael D Godfrey
Subject: Re: Octave poster
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 10:12:48 -0700

On 10/03/2010 10:02 AM, Fotios Kasolis wrote:
Like what? I ll check my icon theme and I ll try to "fix" this. To be honest I did not want to use those but as far as I recall those where the only related :(.

Thanks! ;D

/Fotis
First, I agree: this looks great!

But I also feel that the Adobe logo is misplaced. Two points:
1. The other objects  really just indicate the names of the formats.

2. There are an increasing number of products which are not Adobe,
     but handle PDF.

So, the Adobe logo should really be something like the PS object, but
say PDF.

Could I also suggest replacing "Improve the kernel of Octave" with something
like "Improve the Octave source code"?

And, finally, the line "Variety of additional packages" is not too clear: what
actually are the packages indicated by the icons?

Keep up the good work!

Michael