mingw32 build scripts available

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: mingw32 build scripts available
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:54:31 +0100

Hello List,

I have uploaded my mingw32 build scripts for octave and dependencies along with patches at the octave-forge repository at
https://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/octave/trunk/octave-forge/admin/Windows/mingw32

Each lib has a build-<ver>.sh script and an associated patch file.
The individual stages are executed by calling
./build-<ver>.sh [command] [command]
e.g.
./build-<ver>.sh download unpack applypatch conf build install
or (equivalently)
./build-<ver>.sh all

Required common build script is common.sh in the top director (link above)

benjamin