Re: glpk.h

From: Donald Parsons
Subject: Re: glpk.h
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:13:28 -0400

On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 01:18 -0400, John W. Eaton wrote:
> On 26-Jul-2007, Donald Parsons wrote:

> There were two small problems with the patch I sent.  Try the change
> below for configure.in instead of the patch I sent earlier.  You will
> still need the change for __glpk__.cc.
>
> | Is it then undefining  HAVE_GLPK   erroneously?
>
> I don't know.  Did you look in the generated config.h file?

Well I did now and it looks correct:

address@hidden octave]$  grep GLPK config.h
/* Define if GLPK version is less than 4.14. */
/* #undef GLPK_PRE_4_14 */
/* Define if GLPK is available. */
#define HAVE_GLPK 1
#define HAVE_GLPK_GLPK_H 1
/* #undef HAVE_GLPK_H */

In looking at config.log and configure it seems glpk_missing=yes
might be getting set after not finding glpk.h

configure:9660: result: no
configure:9695: checking for glpk.h
configure:9702: result: no
configure:9756: checking for curl_easy_escape in -lcurl

(and has on line 9721:         glpk_missing=yes  )

This testing was done with your latest patch.  But it is
still failing.

(It would be easy to reproduce my difficulty by moving
  include/glpk.h to include/glpk/glpk.h)

Thanks,
Don