replot, with different gnuplot terminal

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: replot, with different gnuplot terminal
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:53:20 -0400

Please use the help list for questions about using Octave.

The maintainers list is for discussions about the development of
Octave.

jwe

On 24-Jul-2007, Philippe Leroux wrote:

| Hi octave developpers,
|
| I've been giving 2.9.12 a try, and it is great to see all the developpement
in the graphics

| howver, i used to be able to set a different gnuplot term (say pstricks or
postscript)
| and an gnuplot output file
| and do a replot
|
| this doesn't seem to work anymore with 2.9.12
| i get an empty file, and octave have gnuplot to replot in the wx term of the
previously set figure.

| perhaps i have to set an octave variable now to have octave set the correct
gnuplot term?
| is there a solution to this?
|
| regards,
|
| Philippe Leroux
|

| ---------------------------------
|  Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail
Hi octave developpers,<br><br>I've been giving 2.9.12 a try, and it is great to
see all the developpement in the graphics <br><br>howver, i used to be able to
set a different gnuplot term (say pstricks or postscript)<br>and an gnuplot
2.9.12<br>i get an empty file, and octave have gnuplot to replot in the wx term
of the previously set figure.<br><br>perhaps i have to set an octave variable
now to have octave set the correct gnuplot term?<br>is there a solution to

|       <hr size="1">
| Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! <a
href="http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-fr/";>Copiez vos mails</a> vers Yahoo!
Mail