Geometry Chapter of the manual

From: David Bateman
Subject: Geometry Chapter of the manual
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:45:41 +0200

Thanking about what to do with the Geometry chapter of the manual that
only contains the function polyarea, it seems to me the logical thing to
do would be to port the octave-forge functions convhull, convhulln,
delaunay, delaunay3, delaunayn, griddata, tsearch, voronoi and voronoin
and make a real chapter out of it. These are all core functions of
matlab. However, the reason I didn't do this in the past is that this
would require a dependency on the QHULL package to be added to Octave.
Are we willing to accept an additional dependency on QHULL? If so I'm
willing to do the conversion work..

Regards
David

[x] General Business Information