Re: accumarray

From: etienne
Subject: Re: accumarray
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 14:27:35 -0700 (PDT)

  Hi David,

On Sat, June 30, 2007 16:00, David Bateman wrote:
# I have no idea if the attached function is really useful, but it is a

it would be useful at least for me. I would have adopted if it had been around
when
I first wrote a similar function "result = loop_add (add_to_what, add_where,
add_what)".

  The answer to your question depends more on users than maintainers, doesn't
it?

  Cheers,

  Etienne

# Matlab core function. I saw it as a request on the Wiki and thought it
# would be fairly trivial to implement a version of it.
#
# Matlab has this as a builtin function, so I'm sure that Matlab is
# significantly faster for its version of this function. Thought I'd tried
# to keep the code vectorized as much as I could. Include this function in
# the CVS Jon if you want it..
#
# Cheers
# David