Re: missing copyright statements

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: missing copyright statements
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 01:40:43 -0400 (EDT)

Since we are on subject of copyright.

I was looking for files in octave-forge
with missing clear copyright statement.
There are quite a few of those.

Here some of them:

Sorry about that. I agree to license this and all my contributions to octave and octave forge as GPL'd code. (This should prevent problems if I unexpectedly pass away as was previously mentioned.)

main/time/
        datesplit.m  (Bill Denney <address@hidden>)

I think that this was eventually supposed to be merged into some other code (perhaps datevec.m), but I've been busy with other things since the weekend that I wrote it.

Bill

--
"I like maxims that don't encourage behavior modification."
  -- Calvin, 1/19/1991