Re: about gplot

From: myong
Subject: Re: about gplot
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 17:56:56 +0800

if I want save as a png file, how can I do?

address@hidden wrote:
gset term post
gset out 'file.ps'
replot

will produce a postscript file

B. Roessli

On Fri, 16 May 2003, myong wrote:

This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached
message. If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to
disk, and then open it using a viewer that can display the original
character set. <<message.txt>>

--
Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with address@hidden http://shopnow.netscape.com/