ocaml-tmk-devel

[Ocaml-tmk-devel] A few bugs with ocaml-curses

From: Brian Campbell
Subject: [Ocaml-tmk-devel] A few bugs with ocaml-curses
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:47:53 +0000

Hi,

I've just been porting a small demo program from my own quick and dirty
curses stubs to ocaml-curses, and encountered a couple of problems.
I've attached a patch for them below.

First, get_ripoff didn't return a valid window handle causing segfaults.
This appears to be because it attempts to return it as if it were an
integer, which doesn't work (at least, on linux/ppc).  I've added a new
macro for returning window * int pairs to solve this.

Second, the get*yx functions return the pair transposed (i.e., x,y
instead of y,x).  I've swapped them back in the patch.

Hope this helps,

  Brian