oath-toolkit-help

Re: oathtool make target without for API manuals?

From: Paul W. Rankin
Subject: Re: oathtool make target without for API manuals?
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 13:31:03 +1000

> On 13 Apr 2021, at 6:47 am, Simon Josefsson <simon@josefsson.org> wrote:
>
> Hi!  GTK-DOC is not required, and the CI/CD continously builds it on
> CentOS7 without gtk-doc installed, see latest build here:
>
> https://gitlab.com/oath-toolkit/oath-toolkit/-/jobs/1083520652
>
> What is the build failure you got?

Thanks Simon! No build failure here, I just wanted to avoid the gtk-doc
dependencies. I'm on macOS using Pkgsrc, so it was as easy as adding

        DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS=

to the Pkgsrc Makefile. I just had trouble finding that variable before in the
source. Everything builds without gtk-doc.

Thank you for all your work on the project.