oath-toolkit-help

[OATH-Toolkit-help] [sr #108936] Emergency codes

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [OATH-Toolkit-help] [sr #108936] Emergency codes
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 12:40:36 +0000 (UTC)

Update of sr #108936 (project oath-toolkit):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thanks for the idea.  I wonder if that idea isn't better implemented as a
separated PAM module though?  Is there anything OATH related to the concept of
a PAM module doing "emergency scratch codes"?  It appears less complex to have
that functionality as a separate module.  And that should be more flexible
too.  I am sorry but I don't have time to work on creating that PAM module now
though, but it shouldn't be too hard.

I'm leaving this open as a reminder to create such as a PAM module.  Or to
revisit my preference for not solving this in pam_oath.

Thanks.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?108936>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/