oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Testsuite failure for libpskc 2.4.1

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Testsuite failure for libpskc 2.4.1
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 21:44:28 +0200

Nicolas Braud-Santoni <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> While packaging oath-toolkit for Exherbo[0], I encountered a testsuite
> failure. Please find enclosed the associated testsuite log and build log.

Hi.  Thanks for the report.  I'm not certain, but it looks like the
failure is caused by valgrind errors.  Can you try to rebuild using
--disable-valgrind-tests once to make sure that succeeds?  If that
succeeds, you need to install more debug symbols to get better valgrind
output and send me those.  I cannot reproduce this on my system.

Often, running the self-checks under valgrind is not reliable if you
aren't a developer, since there is so many non-oathtool valgrind
complaints to filter out.  If you are packaging oathtool, I suggest
using --disable-valgrind-tests.

/Simon